Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with this innovative & independent entertainment company based in London in the search of an Executive Assistant & Office Manager.
If you are organised, detail-oriented, and adept at multitasking and thrive in a dynamic office environment where your skills play a vital role in ensuring smooth operations then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provide executive support to the Founders.
- Manage daily schedules, including meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Oversee office management duties including maintaining office supplies, managing mail and deliveries, cleaning, and interfacing with building management.
- Coordinate and plan internal and external events, including staff meetings, client engagements, and special events, ensuring they run smoothly and reflect the company's brand and values.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations, assisting with board packs.
- Act as a liaison between the Founders and artists, management, and external partners, facilitating effective communication.
- Assist in project management and execution as directed by the Founders.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in the music or entertainment industry.
- Experience in office management and event coordination.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and adaptability to new technologies.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep appreciation for music and an understanding of the industry.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a great salary. This is a fast-paced role that is looking for someone to be office based 5 days a week.
To be part of this dynamic team within a thriving industry please apply today! If you have any questions, please do pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.