Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Executive Assistant with event management experience to support two at this multi-platform media company based in central London. This is a truly unique opportunity to forge an excellent working relationship with the executive team to provide seamless support professionally, personally and across the business.
The Executive Assistant's responsibilities:
- Comprehensive administrative and personal support to the directors, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, preparing coordinating and preparing agendas for meetings (including Exec, SLT and other meetings), taking minutes, compiling documents and presentations; completing expense reports and ensuring a smooth day to day running of affairs.
- Help with companywide events and manage the annual UK conference
- Build an understanding of the priorities of the directors in order to effectively manage, plan and coordinate the schedule, acting as a "gatekeeper" of the diary to ensure it is well managed.
- Manage the directors correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all emails and letters, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses, and flagging high priority items for their attention.
- Research and prioritise incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the directors compiling detailed travel schedules, accompanying tickets and documents in advance.
The Executive Assistant's skills:
- Recent Executive Assistant or PA experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech savvy including MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Confident using own initiative to get work done
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing seamless admin support to multiple stakeholders along with an eagle eye for detail and the ability to work with the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.