We are keen to speak with immediately available, highly skilled Executive Assistant's/ Senior PA's, ideally with relevant industry experience in PR and/ or Sport.
Our client offers a unique and innovative public relations service to the sports industry. They represent, protect and build the reputation of some of the biggest names within the sports profession worldwide.
The ideal candidate will possess confidence in leading and managing team members and take pride in driving the
business forward alongside the Managing Director.
This position demands a candidate capable of managing a diverse role, requiring both a proactive and reactive
The ideal person will have excellent communication skills with an aptitude for managing multiple
tasks efficiently and simultaneously.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis, providing support to the Managing Director and the wider team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Acting as a first point of contact for the business dealing with all enquiries, correspondence and phone
* General EA support including some diary management, coordinating travel requirements, presentation creation and undertaking research/ project work as required.
Quarterly bookkeeping, ensuring the timely delivery of accurate VAT Returns and yearly Company
Management of all client billing and contracting, including sponsorship accounting.
Ensuring all general administration is kept up to date ensuring accurate records, procedures and
policies are in place.
Management and supervision of the team, ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business.
General Human Resources function assisting in all recruitment, performance management and staff
reviews, ensuring the business remains compliant on all required HR matters.
Managing relationships, contracts and troubleshooting with company suppliers and service providers for
Maintain the office facilities including first point of contact for IT and telecoms troubleshooting.
Provide back-up project support to team as and when required, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* A mature and professional demeanour that is evident through all levels of communication at all times
* Impeccable attention to detail with a 'can do' attitude to problem solve, prioritise and see tasks through
to the end result
* A high degree of emotional intelligence with excellent people skills and the proven acumen to handle
complex situations and multiple responsibilities
* Intermediate level of Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
* Prior experience using Xero accounting software and associated Dext/ Receiptbank would be
advantageous but not essential
* A working understanding of HMRC and Companies House reporting requirements
* An understanding of managing multiple social media channels across all platforms (Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn) and WordPress website content management system
* An interest in sports business is desirable but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.