A new and exciting opportunity for an Business Planning Analyst has just become available at a leading global Entertainment company. The role will be to support the day to day analysis and data capture of certain lines of business. You will use your analytic and organizational skills to help bring together reports, presentations that help show the overall profitability of the business and results of various campaigns and programming efforts.
- Creating, sourcing and pulling data and reports
- Helping ensure correct accruals (cost and revenue) for management reporting
- Assisting in preparation of all necessary analysis, reporting and presentations for the Quarterly Forecast and AOP/Budget processes
- Arrange data in presentable formats for key stakeholders and company executives.
- Analyse digital businesses and marketing activities to find trends
- Co-ordinate with Accounting and Controllership to support the Quarterly Close process.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Essential Experience/ Skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience manipulating and summarising large sets of data
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Degree in finance or equivalent
- Ability to produce high quality presentations
- High attention to detail
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.