We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing international management and entertainment company who is currently at the forefront of music, film, television, and digital content.
The role will be responsible for leading the day-to-day financial operations of the UK based companies, which include the Management, Recording and Publishing businesses.
The main responsibilities:
- Perform daily accounting functions relating to AR, AP, and other GL accounts
- Process invoices, bills, and payments on a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and manage the month-end close processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Prepare variance analysis of financial results
- Assist with forecast/budget preparation including cash flow and PL & BS forecasts
- Assist with preparation and documentation for audit, tax planning, and compliance
- Liaise with other departments to understand the business and gather relevant accounting information
- Recommend process improvements and efficiency's across the Company
- Perform other accounting projects and ad-hoc requests as needed
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Experience in the Music industry a must
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
This ideal candidate will be an integral part of our clients growing UK accounting team and must have solid communication, excellent analytical and organisational skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.