Exciting media company is seeking an ambitious, driven and detail oriented Finance manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the senior management, and you will be running the day-to-day financial responsibilities of the company as well as the client finances.
We're looking for a finance manager with solid experience and a strong background in finance within a creative industry (ideally), someone who is keen to develop and improve systems and process within their finance department.
- Ensure all monthly and annual management accounts are provided accurately and in a timely fashion
- Produce monthly forecast and annual budget, for profit and cash flow.
- Ensuring all day to day transactions are recorded across all territories
- Managing relationships with suppliers and preparing the weekly payment runs for authorisation Issuing sales invoices.
- Credit control management
- Managing payroll, PAYE and pensions
- Work with external accountants to produce statutory accounts, manage tax compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Manage external stakeholders relationships
- Identifying and implementing process and system improvements across our finance infrastructure occasional business administration (e.g. company registrations)
- Preferably qualified or part qualified CIME, ACCA or ACA
- Previous experience working in a fast growing senior management role
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Great enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Great communication skills and highly proficient with Excel
- Previous experience working in a creative industry (desirable)
- Experience as a finance manager or senior level role
- Experience working in finance within the EU or US
- Have a fantastic energy and great team player.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.