An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Analyst to join a global-leading provider of financial services to the music, entertainment, and sport industries!
Our client has an international presence with offices across the globe, specialising in four core departments: Business Management, Accountancy, Tour Accounting and Tax.
Working within the Global Deal Advisory team, the role of the Financial Analyst will assist members of the senior team in dealing with high-net-worth individuals and asset holders in the entertainment space.
It will also assist members of the senior team in relation to a broad suite of services ranging from corporate transactional and FP&A through to Intellectual property led valuations and asset disposals.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To act as financial support to transactional services in relation to businesses and intellectual property assets, including but not limited to complex financial modelling, valuations, M&A activity, FP&A activity and due diligence
- To assist in the continual improvement of processes and reporting in and around the services provided
- To assist in the development of technology assets and statistically driven financial models
- To assist in data management, organisation and analysis
- General support and assistance to the team
- Experience in intellectual property led transactions/valuations
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ICEAW or ACCA)
- 2 - 3 years' experience working in transactional services
- Interested in further professional study
- Previous exposure to the entertainment industry would be an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.