Are you a qualified FP&A Analyst looking for your next contract? Handle Recruitment are very proud to be partnering with a music business based in Central London, who are on the lookout for a contractor to join them for the next 6 months.
Working closely with the Senior FP&A Analyst and senior management team, this role will be primarily responsibility for forecasting, budgeting, modelling and carrying out in depth variance analysis.
- Create forecast, budgeting and cash flow models and developing new financial models when needed
- Prepare management packs with full commentary on any issues of importance
- Conduct cash flow reporting
- Constant communication with other business areas to accurately track budget VS spend
- Ensure day to day alignment of business objectives across teams
- Automating processes wherever possible for optimum results
- Providing support where necessary for general smooth running of the finance function
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Advanced excel skills with experience building complex financial models
- Clear and concise communicator
- Commercially minded and detail focused
- Prior experience within music or a creative industry
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.