Global entertainment brand seeks experienced FP&A Manager for a 12 month contract. This role is focused on HQ reporting, liaising with cost centre managers and the shared service to define, report and analyse numbers. Therefore previous consolidation experience is highly desirable.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A this is a stand-alone role for a qualified accountant.
Duties will include:
· Be the business partner for central departments and corporate communications
· Responsible for annual budget and quarterly forecasting
· Preparing month end journals for accruals, prepayments and contingent consideration for SSC
· Reviewing actuals for head office entities (4 legal entities) and preparing variance analysis against budget/forecast
· Run cost centre reporting for cost centre managers on a monthly basis and respond to any queries to ensure costs remain controlled.
· Follow up on any significant variances with cost centre managers to ensure spend remains in line with overall budget
· Provide information to the SSC for the monthly head office cash forecasts for Treasury
· Loading forecast data into consolidation system and ensuring group businesses have the right tools to submit the data
· Expert in using 'Analysis & Reporting" templates in consolidation tool
· Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting pack including Group financial analysis
To apply you must be a qualified accountant and have previous experience working for a large multinational business in a head office role focused on consolidation and business partnering.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.