An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and commercial FP&A Manager to join an internationally renowned music company.
As the FP&A Manager you will proactively support the UK CFO, UK FP&A VP's and senior managers across the UK, providing relevant, actionable and impactful management information and insights through monitoring of UK financial data and highlighting risks and opportunities.
Key Responsibilities and activities:
- Facilitating and managing the planning processes (budgets and forecasts)
- Integrate with FP&A team and UK segments to become an effective intermediary between UK, central and affiliate teams
- Work with UK FP&A to build and execute performance reporting frameworks that drive actionable and impactful business priorities.
- Identify and interpret industry trends and variances and understand root causes
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and year-end financial information to internal and group deadlines.
- Reporting activities include oversee the month-end reporting cadence, segmental flash P&L and Monthly board reporting.
- Working with FP&A planning managers and core finance on continuous improvement of processes.
- Actively develop cross functional relationships and involved in ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Ensure consistency of message is integrated throughout end to end UK management and through to group teams (reports, meetings etc.).
- Act as a key facilitator between Business Intelligence, Data Analysts, IT, FP&A and UK Business
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) experience of month end reporting and FP&A.
- Interest in music is key
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.