Front of House & Facilities Administrator
Handle Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a creative agency who are looking for a Front of House and Facilities Administrator to join their office in London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Reception and Front of House via guest arrivals, signing in the guest book and receiving company calls/messages.
- Support the Head of Workplace & Facilities with day-to-day running of the site and facilities duties.
- Assist in managing our Health & Safety, and sustainability policies.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- Ensuring the maintenance of guest areas is up to standard.
- Ensure good management of the keys on site.
- Manage room reservations, catering, and cleaning where necessary.
- Managing the shipment for new joiner's IT equipment for employees working from home as well as safe return of equipment from leavers.
- Supporting IT team on ensuring IT equipment is available for staff in the office/studio.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail/parcels/packages.
- Support all employee communication.
- Act as the First Aider and Fire Marshall - training will be provided.
- Help with coordinating repairs to site and keeping track of site jobs.
- Manage our training program admin for the office.
- Act as the office administrator whereby you will manage inventory of office supplies, including stationery, IT equipment and stocking the kitchen area to ensure smooth office operations.
- Help manage our supplier partners and planned maintenance visits, ensuring remedial are carried out in a timely manner.
- Deal with enquiries about work experience/internships
- Mailing lists, collating, building, and managing.
- Proven experience in the position of interest.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Exceptionally organised.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Change To - Ability to remain calm under pressure.
This is a temporary to permanent role (£30-£32k), trial day (paid) will be required prior to joining, working Monday-Friday 9-5 / 10-6. Please note on various days, hours will vary.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.