Handle are proud to partner with a leading Entertainment Agency, based in the heart of Soho!
Our client is keen to appoint a candidate who will represent their brand to the highest standard! The selected candidate will be the first point of contact who welcomes visitors to their office, and who interacts with clients via switchboard- therefore, suitable candidates will possess outstanding communication skills, with the natural ability to build rapport and strong professional relationships with visitors, clients and peers alike.
- First point of contact for all company visitors, meeting and greeting
- Managing a busy switchboard and responding to all queries/ passing on messages as required
- Organising and maintaining a calendar for meeting room schedules - overseeing the new room booking system
- Coordinating and arranging couriers and managing deliveries
- Performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing and filing (hard copy and electronic)
- Arranging and tracking all couriered items & post; co-coordinating the process of incoming and outgoing
- Ensuring the kitchen and communal dining space is fully stocked and maintained
- Booking travel and accommodation for senior members where necessary
- Organising lunches/refreshments for meetings and events
- Maintaining high standards of all front of house and back of house areas; encouraging staff to maintain these standards
- Assisting the Office Manager with other duties as required e.g. HR administration tasks, project support, staff on & off-boarding, ordering branded collateral with print suppliers
Skills/ experience required:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a Front of House Reception role
- Excellent customer service/ client facing skills
- Switchboard management
- Administrative support experience
- Highly organised, punctual, reliable and committed
- A genuine interest in creative industries
The position is due to start immediately on a temporary basis for a duration of 3 months, with possibility of extension.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV today- the recruitment process will move incredibly quickly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.