Senior Software Engineer - London City - Hybrid
Want to work for a fun, creative and innovative company? Want to work with all the latest tech? Don't miss this great opportunity to join a growing start-up.
I am currently looking for a Software Engineer to help my client build and scale the services that power their innovative products. They use cutting edge technologies such as GoLang, React, Redux and microservices to power their platform and products.
This is your chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture and product are built at there.
What You'll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering (GoLang, Ruby, Python, PHP and/or C) or equivalent.
- Exposure (personal or commercial) to GoLang and distributed systems.
- A good understanding of design patterns and software engineering principles.
- Pragmatic approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- An active interest in programming with Go (it's their primary back end language).
- An understanding of large micro-service oriented architectures.
This role is hybrid so office attendance will be required although minimal, therefore you should be within a commutable distance to Liverpool Street.
Apply today alternatively if this role is not for you then feel free to call to discuss other opportunities within the technology industry!
020 7569 9942
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.