We are excited to be supporting a fast growing fashion business with the recruitment of a Head of Shared Services role. Our client are happy to consider applicants looking for a permanent position or who are interested in starting as an interim.
All applicants must have previous experience developing, implementing and then managing a share service operating model as part of a broader finance transformation program. Holding an accountacy qualification is essential (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or equivalent).
Key duties will include:
- Developing the shared service operating model and lead the implementation of financial shared services organisation that shall include a direct UK share service team as well as alignment with matrix reporting teams in abroad
- Developing, documenting and delivering clear SLA's that ensure the accurate and timely, processing and reporting of financial information that meets the business needs and the fast pace of growth
- Manage all aspects of the processing, accounting, reconciliation and reporting of general ledger, accounts payable, intercompany and accounts receivable functions, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, internal controls and SLA terms.
- Develop the capabilities of the finance shared service team, within both direct and matrix reporting environments
- Drive continuous improvement across the internal processes and systems, working closely with the Transformation Teams and Business system teams
- Manage regional stakeholder expectation and service delivery requirements
A working knowledge of Netsuite is also highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.