Are you a proactive HR Administrator who thrives working in a fast paced creative environment?
Handle are working with leading Creative business who are looking for an adaptive HR Administrator to support the HR team in the day to day running of the HR function. This is a very hands-on role and you will be the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries ensuring that the function runs professionally and smoothly.
The HR Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Be first point of contact for general People enquiries
- Provide a professional and efficient administrative support through the full employee lifecycle
- Assist People Advisor with onboarding and offboarding
- Supporting with the recruitment process
- Manage employee data changes in HRIS
- Provide payroll, compensation and benefit administrative support.
- Assist on People projects and initiatives.
To be successful for this role you will ideally have 1-2 years' experience, have excellent communication skills, strong attention to details and be highly organised.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.