Are you an immediately available, proactive HR Administrator who thrives working in a creative environment and has a passion for HR?
Handle are working with leading music production company who are looking for an adaptive HR Administrator to support the HR team in the day to day running of the HR function on a temporary basis for 3-4 months. This is a very hands-on role and you will be the first point of contact for all HR administration and low level ER queries whilst ensuring that the function runs professionally and smoothly.
As the HR Administrator you will be reporting in to the HR Manager and provide a professional HR service alongside managing and maintaining the HR system
HR Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Be first point of contact for general People enquiries
- Manage the employee lifecycle
- Support the HR Manager with Learning and Development programmes
- Work closely with the HR Manager to administer all employee benefits
- Manage employee data changes in HRIS
- Assist with collation of performance reviews and appraisals
To be successful for this role you will ideally have your level 3 CIPD qualification and must have atleast 1-2 years' HR administration experience along with excellent communication skills, strong attention to details and be highly organised.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.