Are you currently a HR Advisor or an established HR Assistant looking for a step up? Do you have the confidence to provide solutions to continuously improve a company's culture of high performance? This is a role for you!!
Handle are proud to be working with a fantastic creative company who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. This is an exciting role that reports directly in to the HR Director.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing effective Business Partnering to line managers
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain working knowledge of all People function disciplines
- Provide day-to-day guidance to department leaders and managers
The successful candidate will be highly organised, flexible and adaptable and have excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.