Are you an experienced HR Manager who has worked within a Creative Agency?
Handle are working with a scaling Design agency who are looking for a generalist HR Manager to support the Head of HR and work alongside and manage their HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
You will be looking after a client group of c. 175 altogether across London and Amsterdam, therefore EMEA experience would be beneficial but not a necessity.
This is a true HR generalist role, managing all aspects of HR including but not limited to;
- Being the first point of call for HR
- Managing and overseeing the full employee lifecycle - onboarding/offboarding
- Exit interviews
- Managing appraisals and reviews
- Managing and implementing D&I initiatives
- Streamlining processes
- Policy writing
- Attending industry events
- Reference checks
- Ad hoc support to the global groups
- Project work - HRIS implementation
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience working within a Creative Agency
- 5 years + HR experience including 1 years' experience as a HR Manager
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Experience in running reviews
- Excellent stakeholder/leadership management
- Direct report experience would be ideal
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.