A business management practice who specialise in representing music, entertainment and sporting clients are looking for an Interim Accountant to join them for a period of 2 months, potentially longer, to help them through an exceptionally busy summer period.
With a focus on providing impeccable service to clients, this is a fast paced role working within a small team. The duties will be as follows:
- General bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable - processing, inputting, queries and payments
- Accounts Receivable - raising invoices and chasing payments
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly VAT return
- Assisting with producing statutory accounts
- VAT, corporation tax and personal tax return
- General and ad-hoc support to the account directors where necessary
- 2-3 years experience working within an accountancy practice would be ideal
- Experience working in a client facing role
- UK Tax and VAT knowledge and experience
- AAT qualified or working towards ACCA/ACA
- Strong attention to detail and enthusiastic approach to work
- Immediately available to begin
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.