Finance Business Partner needed for a market leading media giant! This is a 6 month temp to perm position, where the successful candidate will be tasked with creating new management reports, and presenting them to key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FP&A/Commercial candidate, to take on a newly created role and make it their own.
Key responsibilities -
- Preparation of all reports and presentations for quarterly forecasts and budget processes
- Assist with the 5-year strategic plan
- Work closely with the Finance Planning departments all over the world to create reports that roll out to the greater business
- Ensure that intercompany amounts are correct to bring revenue back to the business.
- Review the programming cost files and ensure it matches to Balance Sheet.
- Create and shape reporting for the business to inform decision making at the top level of the channel
- Distribute and coordinate results with Finance and Controllership to support the quarterly close process
- Manage and coach one direct report
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Ability to create and tell narratives succinctly that show direction and trends in the business
- 3-4 years working experience in another financial planning and analysis role
- 2-3 years of experience working with financial IT systems (SAP, Hyperion)
- Experience in working in the media industry is a huge advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.