Handle are working with a global entertainment giant, in search of a qualified Interim Finance Analyst to join their consumer products department. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position and the successful candidate will provide financial planning and strategic analysis for EMEA and provide commercial support to the business.
- Prepare and consolidate revenues and expenses for budget and forecast planning cycles
- Acting as key contact for any forecast queries
- Reviewing cost centre spending plans with heads of departments
- Preparing full management packs including profit & loss statements to be shared with senior management
- Partnering with commercial teams to prepare robust business plans, projects and initiatives
- Analysis of external market data to support business plan creation
- Responsible for financial close - monthly, quarterly and year end
- Ad-hoc project work and analysis to support finance function
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Prior experience working within financial planning
- Impeccable communication skills aiding clear presentation of financial data, across levels and to non-finance professionals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Prior use of SAP is highly preferable
This an excellent interim role and a fabulous opportunity to work for an iconic global brand. If you are immediately available and looking for your next contract, please apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.