Interim FP&A Manager needed for a global, blue-chip media brand. This is a 6-month role, where the successful candidate will work closely with multiple senior stakeholders across the business. It sits within one of their most valuable divisions in the company and this person will play a pivotal role.
My client is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst, who has lots of financial modelling experience and is a confident Business Partner.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Development of production finance tracking tools for operational planning and inclusion in financial deliverables (including tracking of production budgets and payments)
- Consolidating production costs from local markets to form a EMEA view
- Participation in the Finance Planning cycles as required.
- Business Partner with the wider EMEA Finance teams, and build a network across lines of business, markets, and controllership, sharing resources and knowledge
- Look to improve current and create new financial models
- ACA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience in business partnering, financial planning and analysis (at least 5 years).
- Experience in presentations will be useful
- Working in an equivalent role within the Media sector a big plus
- Working with financial IT systems, SAP, Cognos Reporting and excellent proven Excel skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.