I'm looking for an experienced Producer to join a TV entertainment studio, home to some of the worlds most loved sport and entertainment content, both licensed and original! Working across EMEA, this role requires an experienced Producer with around 3 years project management experience, working on global marketing campaigns in collaboration with designers, producers and creatives.
* Support delivery of owned and operated asset production and oversee the launch of marketing deliverables cross Sports & Live Events
* Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies as the main point of marketing contact on strategic operational matters
* Assess project requirements, write briefs, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan.
* Assess and evaluate launch processes to deliver on time and to the highest quality. Proactively recognize bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints, providing
* Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues.
* Minimum of two years' experience of project management, marketing manager or freelance producer capacity
* Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals).
* Experience managing a high volume of projects at once
* Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.