Senior iOS Developer
A position for a senior iOS Developer has been released for a world famous technology company. You will have the opportunity to build and lead solutions that engage millions of sports fans worldwide. Working with a wide range of data sources and native technologies, building bespoke UI experiences for sports fans.
If you are looking for the next move in your career to support, lead and motivate other developers as well as progress your own skills, this is the role for you.
Required skill and experience
- Combine and/or RxSwift
- Web service integration (REST, JSON)
- GIT usage and code management
- Integrating with and using third party libraries/applications (e.g. video providers)
- Full iOS development lifecycle from project creation to release signing
- Architecting and documenting iOS solutions and code
- SOLID Principles and application
- Unit Tests and TDD
You will be responsible for scoping and managing project tasks, mentoring team members and collaborating with other senior developers. You will take ownership of all progress within a project across the squad, tracking and communicating in own area of expertise.
Apply today or call Mike on 020 7569 9942 for a further chat about the role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.