Junior Digital Campaign Manager
Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the world's leading music companies who have been constantly bringing growing and bringing innovative business to the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside digital media planners and analyst to review performances and provide campaigns which are relevant to the performance targets
- Key responsibilities of an account manager and reporting any issues to the labels and Head of Campaign Management
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting. Troubleshooting across all campaign set up, delivery, tracking and reporting
- Creating and handling digital media projects across demand side platforms and publishing partners, clients include Spotify , Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Working thoroughly with the expanded business assisting with internal processes and making sure they're functioning resourcefully
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in executing programmatic media campaigns
- Experience with a variety of digital analytics/demand side platforms
- A strong understanding of the digital media industry (video, mobile and display environments)
- An attention to data mining and strong Excel skills
- Detailed knowledge of digital analytics/demand side platforms and how they operate
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.