A global entertainment giant have a brand new opportunity for a Junior Finance Analyst to join their team on an interim basis to provide them some short term support through the busy upcoming Year End. Working within the Production Finance team of the well-known entertainment business the successful candidate will be working closely to with Production Finance Manager to collect and consolidate financial information.
- Collecting and consolidating financial submission from the UK markets and preparing them for onward distribution
- Manipulating and presenting large data sets for validation and presentation
- Reporting and analysis of cash flow and production cost statements
- Process improvement and maintenance of data processes
- University education or studying towards an accounting qualification
- Around 1 years experience working in industry
- Highly analytic with strong excel skills (VLOOKUP/Pivots/Index Matching)
- Lateral thinker with proven record of resolving problems
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.