Local Marketing Executive - Cinema & Film
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with some marketing experience or a junior marketer that is looking to move into the film and cinema industry and would love to work for a leading British Cinema company. In this role you will be the key point of contact for all local marketing activity across this this companies cinemas in the UK and IRE to drive awareness, admissions and revenue.
- Answering local marketing requests from the different cinemas
- Support the delivery of marketing communications through owned channels such as website, CRM and social
- Push awareness of the company at a local level as well as promotion the propositions to help grow customer base
- Support the Local Marketing Manager on different campaigns
- Also support on National campaigns at a local level
- Promote special film type; Event, World and Autism Friendly screenings
- Keep up to date with local social activities
- Be the key point of contact for all marketing requests and activities
- Support with the management of day to day marketing agency relationships
- Ensure there is excellent budget management
You will have:
- Experience supporting marketing activities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good IT skills
- Experience supporting and managing campaign budgets
- A love for the film and cinema industry would be desirable
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.