Fantastic new opportunity for a super organised and enthusiastic Marketing/Brand Coordinator to support the team through an exciting new product launch. You will love being the glue that binds the team together and have a flexible approach as no 2 days are likely to be the same!
Duties to include:
- Launch Marketing: Work with the team (creative, social, production and PR) with the launch marketing plans for Germany, and Italy.
- Content Ownership: Understand the key monthly programming priorities and forward plan, generating marketing ideas around content ranges. Update PR and social with the content pipeline monthly.
- Asset Library & Delivery: Update the SharePoint with new marketing promotional assets when available and inform counterparts. If necessary, source and manage the delivery of additional requests from Germany, and Italy marketing teams.
- Digital: Collaborate and support Social Media Manager in social lead activations and influencer campaigns.
- Finance Management: Day to day management of raising of POs, spend tracking and campaign budget tracking in close collaboration with Marketing Manager and finance teams.
- Legal: Consultation with legal for management of third-party agreements and contracts as required.
- Intern: Giving support and guidance to the marketing intern.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Experience working in a marketing team.
- Experience in working in an international media environment, ideally in film/television highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Superior organisational skills with the ability to prioritise handling multiple assignments concurrently and keep pace in a quickly moving and ever-changing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook with a strong work ethic and a hunger to learn.
- Basic understanding of marketing across social platforms.
This role will start in Jan 2022 and be a hybrid home and office working and the appetite to be very flexible. Warm and and enthusiastic team and this is a great career development opportunity. Please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.