As the New Year commences, we have an increasing demand for dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Receptionists to work across a range of Entertainment and Communications agencies in Central London. These positions are all in creative, demanding and fast paced environments and require support professionals, who have previous experience working within the industries specified. If you are eager to get back into a working office and feel that temporary positions would suit you at this time, we would love to hear from you to discuss these exciting opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to: -
- First point of contact for all company visitors, meeting and greeting.
- Taking and directing calls, through a variety of phone systems and switchboards.
- Coordinating and arranging couriers and managing deliveries.
- Setting up company meetings and ensuring the necessary equipment is prepared.
- Preparing refreshments for client meetings and staff events.
- Completing ad-hoc administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry and drafting documents.
- Ordering and organising office supplies.
- Managing the front of house and ensuring it is tidy and maintained as a creative space.
- Managing the office calendars and meeting room diaries.
- Booking travel and accommodation for senior members where necessary.
- Representing the agency with a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Responding to and managing basic social media responsibilities.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.