Are you a HR Assistant/Office Manager who is used to working in a creative and busy environment?
Handle is excited to have partnered with a fast growth music publishers who have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Assistant/Office Manager to join their team. This is a 50/50 role split between HR duties and office management.
This is a unique role for a motivated and creative candidate with at least 2 years HR experience looking for a role they can really put their own stamp on.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
● Assist with HR administration inclusive of employee lifecycle support
● Responsible for all health and safety, right to work, GDPR and compliance administration
● Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to HR
● Compiling and maintaining employee records
● Supporting with organising HR-related training programs
● Continuously learn the latest HR best practices
● Lead the charge in scoping new office space
● Ensure that offices are well maintained
● Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the company
● Coordinate day-to-day facilities issues
● Be the front of house & face of the company
You'll be a strong communicator who is keen to contribute proactively to the running of the business. You will be resilient and have a positive attitude and be able to prioritise work effectively.
Please get in touch for more information about this fantastic role. Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.