Operations and Contracts Administrator
Join a leading 360-management agency specialising in nurturing talent across fashion and entertainment! We are currently seeking a proactive Operations and Contracts Administrator to join our vibrant team at a dynamic, forward-thinking agency.
As an Operations and Contracts Administrator at our renowned agency, you will be an integral part of our Operations team, directly reporting to the Operations Director. You'll work closely with a small, dedicated group of professionals, contributing to the seamless management of our talent and models. This is a full-time, permanent position based in our bustling office, offering an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for contract administration and the day-to-day operations of an office.
- Issuing talent agreements and handling contract queries with finesse.
- Keeping our databases updated with meticulous contract details.
- Maintaining comprehensive contract trackers to stay on top of expiring documents.
- Reviewing and assessing brand partnership agreements with precision.
- Managing internal Talent records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Facilitating visa processing for our talent, from drafting applications to coordinating appointments.
- Overseeing HR administration tasks, including employee onboarding and record maintenance.
- Regular liaison with internal talent divisions and finance teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers such as IT, insurers, and landlords.
- Ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations within the workplace.
- Undertaking various ad hoc office administrative tasks as needed to support the team.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic and adaptable approach, coupled with a positive attitude towards challenges.
- Thrive in a bustling agency setting, welcoming the energy of a vibrant, open-plan office.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, adept at building relationships.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all tasks undertaken.
- Warm and professional demeanour, reflecting the agency's values and ethos.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar position, showcasing your expertise.
If you're ready to be part of a team that values talent, innovation, and collaboration, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in shaping the future of talent management across fashion and entertainment sectors.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.