Are you an experienced Personal Assistant seeking a challenge? We have a temporary opportunity supporting the legal team within the entertainment industry. In this role, you'll provide crucial support to three senior members with demanding schedules. We're seeking an experienced PA with outstanding attention to detail and strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Methodically manage complex and ever-changing schedules
- Coordinate and prioritise multiple busy calendars
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings, conference calls, and appointments
- Prepare detailed itineraries and briefing materials for meetings
- Travel arrangements in conjunction with diary commitments
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
- Provide additional administrative support as required
- Immediate availability
- Previous experience as a PA
- Extensive experience in complex diary management
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have extensive PA experience and are available immediately, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.