We are currently looking for a PA to support the founder of a music management firm based in Richmond. This is a fabulous opportunity to become an integral member of a small but fantastic team, this role is supporting the Director as well as providing essential management of the office. This is chance to be a part of a great brand who are managing some amazing talent.
About the role:
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- General PA support and diary management globally, coordinating travel requirements
- Assist the team with the running of the business
- General HR administration and scheduling reviews
- Providing support to the team with projects
- Assisting in some accounting tasks, expenses, generating invoices etc
- Ordering office supplies, stationary and cleaning supplies
- Maintaining office facilities and telecoms
- liaising with the directors and landlord to generate office repairs and maintenance work
- Distributing post and booking couriers
This is a wonderful opportunity to really make a difference in a business. If you feel you have what it takes please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.