A chance to be part of an incredibly successful, innovative Marketing & Communications Agency who have recently won a number of awards and accolades for their creativity!
We are keen to hear from experienced PA's/ Team Assistants (with a minimum of two year's senior level support experience), who will be available ASAP. The contract length is for 6 months initially.
Suitable candidates must be exceptionally organised and pro-active, with a solutions focused mind-set.
The role will involve working within a friendly existing team of PAs who manage the varied and complex diaries and needs of a number of Board leads.
Day to day responsibilities will include extensive diary management, and there will also be some involvement in agency events and ad hoc projects.
This role is not a standalone role, the PA Team work in close collaboration with each other ensuring that there is continuous professional support given to the senior leads of the agency.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Arranging meetings with key clients and industry contacts including restaurant reservations, room booking and catering if needed
* Assisting with the delivery of all agency sessions, i.e.: Company or Board Meetings
* Arranging and booking travel; keeping relevant system logs up to date
* Preparing rooms and materials for meetings and pitches
* Working with IT teams for set-up needs
* Art directing of documentation and presentations including printing and binding
* Submitting timely, accurate expenses and timesheets
* Assisting and supporting with ad hoc projects
Strong MS software skills including Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint
Personal attributes required:
* Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
* Be approachable and supportive to all of those you work with
* Be reliable, confident and open
* Encourage regular feedback within the team both positive and constructive
* Demonstrate effective ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
* Acting as a team, connected and supporting each other
All employees are expected to work on a hybrid working pattern- 2 days in the office, 3 days remote. You are welcome to work in the office full time/ more than 2 days per week if preferred.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.