We are on the look out for a Part Time Bookkeeper/Accountant for a Creative client within the Media and Photography space in London. This Bookkeeper/Accountant will be the number 2 position in Finance working closely with the Finance Manager, and helping to run the day to day accounting function.
The ideal candidate will work 2-3 days per week and is happy being primarily office based with some flexible working.We are offering a salary of £35-42K pro rata depending on how many days you agree to work each week.
- Process supplier and Artist invoices
- Maintain accurate and up to date supplier/Artist details and account records
- Reconciling supplier account vs. statements
- Process and reconcile credit card and Amex cards statements
- Administrating, process and reconcile petty cash and cash floats
- Queries arising
- Managing Database to ensure advances and Artist fees billed in a timely manor
- Debt collection
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Queries arising Bank reconciliation
- Managing all currency accounts
- Minimum of 2 years in accounting
- Part qualified or qualified experience in accounting / finance
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills to clearly communicate issues to all staff and management levels
- Meticulous bookkeeping skill
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Xero is a plus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.