Handle is seeking a Partner Relationship Manager with experience in the FinTech/Payments space to join a global tech company on a 12 month contract.
As part of the EMEIA team you will be the go-to operations contact for all onboarded partners, continuously collaborating with teams internally to improve processes. Your day to day responsibilities will include -
- Manage partners after launch, provide day to day support and resolve issues of different nature.
- Review operational and performance metrics and trends to ensure alignment with contractual and business expectations and build measurable action plans as needed.
- Leverage data to gather insights for optimisation.
- Identify and lead projects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to find opportunities to automate, streamline and optimise processes effectively.
To be successful in this role you will have -
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple partners in large organisations, including internationally.
- Proficiency using tools and systems and a passion for automating and improving processes.
- Strong problem solving, data management and analytical skills.
- Project management experience.
- Customer first focus while working with internal and external partners.
Apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.