Job Title: Partnership Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Havant, Hampshire (1-2 days a week in office)
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Partnership Manager to join a supplier of sports healthcare products for professionals. Established over 20 years ago, it has grown steadily through supplying to professional and amateur sports clubs as well as health practitioners and also selling direct to consumers through their website.
The business is based in Havant with warehousing and offices and you will be based there 1-2 days a week. They have a small team of dedicated people who believe Customer Service and satisfaction are key to success.
We are looking to invest in the right person to be a part of this and bring new practical skills to enhance the team.
We have developed a number of key relationships with high profile professional sports clubs and associations. The aim of this role is to enhance these relationships and drive additional sales by working with our partners to drive awareness of the services and products we offer to a wider audience and ultimately increase sales.
So by using your business development, marketing, sponsorship and social media skills you will develop key relationships to increase our customer base and sales.
This is an environment where you will need to be determined, flexible and able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Be the point of contact with our partners, undertaking regular communication with a proactive approach to develop and action agreements.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing a Partnership Development Plan, budgets and strategy to deliver sustainable business growth through targeted activities.
- Develop the monthly reporting system to track all aspects of your role.
- Work with the current team to deliver the plan and develop new projects.
- Create a social media plan around our key partners to enhance sales and awareness.
- Undertake competitor analysis and identify unique selling points and positive activities which could be introduced within the business.
- Identify new partnership opportunities.
- Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience as a Business Development, Sales or Marketing Manager.
- To demonstrate a broad range of sales and marketing techniques, skills and concepts.
- To be very detailed about the measures of success and ensure they are reported on a regular basis, whilst demonstrating the effectiveness of each activity.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
- To be able to take direction whilst constructively challenging the current team.
- To have excellent analytical, written and reporting skills.
- To be confident of your ability, skills and knowledge, but able to learn and listen. Ultimately be able to deliver real and measurable results.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.