Handle are excited to be partnering with this incredible fitness and lifestyle brand who are on global growth trajectory! Such an inspirational, ethical external brand, which is reflected in their internal culture which is highly people-centric, inclusive and empowering.
They are currently on the lookout for a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding People team. This is a key role to the function, providing a high level of service back to the business. You'll report to the Senior Operations and Payroll Manager, and work alongside a Payroll Coordinator. You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, ready to roll up your sleeves and support in the running of the full payroll cycle, never afraid to suggest new ways of doing things to make their process super slick!
What the role involves…
- Support in the processing of the end-to-end payroll for the UK, including managing payroll changes, changing tax codes, preparing payment files for submission and ensuring that all payroll deadlines are met
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll-related queries and resolve any discrepancies
- Processing and reviewing the US payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensure overtime and bonus payments are approved and correctly calculated
- Manage the Payroll inbox which involves liaising with Managers and employees from around the wider business
- Maintaining corporate procedures and statutory obligations and assisting the Payroll Manager in reviewing and auditing payroll submissions
- Partner closely with third party providers on local regulations around Payroll, Taxes and National Insurance
- Perform control checks for audit / reporting and timely completion of information for ongoing Internal and External audits
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes which might also involve partnering with other regions across the business
- Expert Excel user with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - you'll have a personable approach but resilient when required
- Experience consistently driving high levels of operational excellence
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Keen attention to detail and maintain high accuracy throughout
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business demands
- Knowledge working on ADP Payroll system - ideally IHCM and Realtime
- Act with integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Exposure to International markets would be great! And if you've worked in retail then even better!
If this sounds like you please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.