Do you have people admin / HR experience? We're looking for a People Administrator to support a small team on a temporary basis for 1-2 months, working for a luxury beauty brand. We're looking for someone highly organised, accurate and who has a keen eye for detail. This role is hybrid working in Central London and is for an immediate start only.
Day to day duties will include:
- Updating and sending out contracts
- PO management
- Managing the day to day registrations and ensuring accurate and up to date records are maintained at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service and understanding the needs of the customer
- Understanding and applying rules and policies
- Providing an efficient and effective administration service
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Good software knowledge including Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Experience of working in an environment with confidential information, can demonstrate an understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Interest in beauty/skincare is a bonus!
Please note, you must be immediately available after interview to be considered for this opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.