An opportunity has arisen for a Planning and Performance Analyst to join the UK's leading online retailer.
This is a rare opportunity to become a key member of a dynamic and growing Zoom team which sits within the wider business. You will be working to rapidly scale the business as it expands across London and further afield to win in the fast-growing online delivery market.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be forecasting Zoom order volumes across the company sites. This is crucial for the overall success of the Zoom business as you seek to find the optimum balance of customer service (delivery slot availability) and delivery fleet efficiency. You will help improve the performance and delivery of the Zoom last mile network, from planning rider hours to best match our customer demand to working with our last mile partners on rider incentives to help motivate our delivery team.
In This Role You Will:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the businesses last mile providers helping troubleshoot any issues
- Produce forecasts for provider capacity requirements, matching them as closely with expected customer demand
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting on key performance metrics to give visibility to wider team to help drive decision making
- Analyse performance trends and come up with recommendations on how to improve key efficiency drivers
- Help validate supplier invoices and make sure they are accurate and complete
Your Core competencies:
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Great interpersonal skills and able to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness, able to understand the wider commercial needs and priorities of the department
- Minimum 2-3 years experience, ideally with experience in the quick-commerce/last mile space/retail or food delivery space
- Strong analytical skills (excel), SQL and Tableau a bonus
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
What You'll Get In Return
26 Days Annual Leave
Private Medical insurance
Income Protection & Life Assurance
Enhanced Pension Scheme (with 7% matching)
20% Business Discount
Exciting company benefits through Reward Gateway
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.