Project Management Lead - Influencers
Handle Recruitment are pleased to have partnered with a global media company, well known for distributing branded content across social and video platforms. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and detail orientated Project Management Lead to deliver on branded content partnerships, working closely with brands, agencies and influencers.
- Managing and executing branded content deals from confirmation of sale right through to campaign reporting
- Driving best practices and delivering a high standard of service to the partnered brands and agency clients, as well as the creators.
- Closely partner with internal stakeholders, from sales, talent management, production and legal.
- Curate, manage and execute high level opportunities to develop and expand the client's digital portfolio.
- Management of the Project Management team and be the go - to person for the Project Manager's and Junior Project Manager's within the team.
You Will Have:
- Fantastic working knowledge of influencers and the creator landscape, as well as proven experience in delivering branded content campaigns across both social and online video platforms.
- Familiarity with the key management agencies in the influencer industry.
- Great industry knowledge - you will come with a fantastic, deep understanding of major social platforms and how they function.
- An awareness of Youtube, Instagram and TikTok and how creators monetise content on the platforms.
This is a great role - please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.