Publicist - Podcast
Here at Handle we are absolutely delighted to announce that we are now working exclusively with a leading PR company. This agency is a great place to work with amazing offices, genuine growth potential, and a family like team of colleagues. They have a wide range of well-known clients across Podcasts, Music, TV, Lifestyle and more. They believe in working with people and organisations that they are genuinely passionate about.
We are looking for a Publicist who has worked in the entertainment industry, to join their podcast division. This fantastic company is all about progression and growing within your role and so there are lots of exciting opportunities you will be able to take on.
- Oversee the day to day running of publicity campaigns
- Create imaginative and creative publicity that will make clients stand out
- Be part of weekly meetings and outline strategy for clients
- Proactively identify aligned opportunities and secure relevant features, listings and features for clients to complete
- Oversee client diaries - schedules, shoots, red carpets, interviews
- Act as a liaison between the client, the media and the general public
- Manage weekly press reports
- Oversee the overall strategy of the entertainment clientele
- Lead on podcast campaigns from launch through to release date
- Secure and coordinate news, interviews, reviews and roundups
- Pitch key quotes to press upon release of each weekly podcast episode
- Maintain and make new relationships with key production companies and stakeholders
- Lookout for new podcasts and production companies they can work alongside
You will have
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to stay up to date with trends in the industry and share knowledge across teams, clients and stakeholders
- A great network of contacts within entertainment
- A genuine passion and interest in podcasts
- Previous experience working in PR
- A real passion for the entertainment industry
- Confidence in helping out with any task - a no task too big or small attitude
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.