Superb opportunity for a confident, friendly and customer focused Receptionist to join a hugely successful TV company. The Receptionist will be based on site in Central London 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
Receptionist responsibilities will include:
- Switchboard - answering the switchboard and transferring calls to the relevant personnel.
- Emails - manage the reception emails by responding to and dealing with internal and external queries.
- Meeting rooms - booking meeting rooms, managing the meeting room diaries; ensuring that the rooms are kept tidy at all times.
- Hospitality - meeting and greeting guests, assisting with meeting room set up (where necessary).
- Events - supporting the Office Assistants with preparations and logistics for internal and external staff events
- Post - sorting incoming and outgoing post, arranging couriers and franking outgoing post.
- Catering - sourcing catering for meetings, events and the overall office.
- Stationery - sourcing and ordering supplies; keeping stationery stock replenished.
- Facilities - reporting any office issues to line manager and/or facilities manager.
- Health and safety - fire warden coordination, replenishing first aid kits throughout the office.
- Ad hoc duties - processing business cards for staff from design, approving proof and ordering; event co-ordination in the office; assisting with organising office space.
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- Receptionist or Front of House experience
- Excellent customer service
- Confidence working with MS Office
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, motivated and enjoy taking ownership of the Front of House area
If you're a receptionist or aspiring to become a receptionist, apply now for a further chat!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.