My client is looking for a Regional Support Analyst to join them at their office in Hammersmith. They work across film, television, music, sports, digital media, marketing, and beyond, they represent thousands of the world's leading actors, directors, writers, producers, musical artists, comedians, authors, athletes, coaches, broadcasters, teams, leagues, chefs, designers, fashion talent, consumer brands, and more.
The Tech department here is an ever-changing, exciting environment to be a part of and They pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
They are looking for an individual with strong communication skills and a technical background. The candidate must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development. This person will be directly interfacing with Agents and Executives as well as other Tech staff. They will also perform information systems administrative procedures and maintain documentation that covers multiple areas. This will include, but not be limited to infrastructure core services, applications training, solution advisement, acquisition integration, project management and delivery, and security assistance.
- Provide Service Desk support to all EU and APAC regions. There may be requirements to travel to any other offices dependent on project work needs.
- Provide support to incident management response across infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Function as the primary point of contact and coordinate activities with the engineering teams to provide support.
- Active Directory user account administration and machine object management.
- Workday user account administration for the London office.
- Support Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems.
- Support iOS, Android devices.
- Configure and deploy Cisco handsets and softphones via call manager and provide media equipment support.
- Support onsite training for applications in use by the London office.
- Deploy software packages via SCCM or JAMF to all devices in conjunction with desktop admin team.
- Manage acquisition and integration processes and new office buildout installations.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of CAA tech's service catalogue and assigned business divisions areas.
- Microsoft Exchange, unified communications support and service.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple and Lenovo notebooks and desktops.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience in supporting HP colour printers and copiers, including installation, configuration, diagnosing failures and contacting HP support for repairs.
- Experience with ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritise, coordinate and complete tasks to set deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Some previous experience working in an agency or entertainment company environment specifically with agents and clients.
- Experience in supporting IP based phone systems (Cisco) and using the Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unity Connection Administration servers.
- Experience in supporting audio and video conferences using collaboration services; Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, Teams, Skype & Cisco WebEx.
- Has a working knowledge of the Microsoft System Centre products (Configuration Manager, Operations Manager & Service Manager) to deploy, monitor and support the environment.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Office 365 for creating and editing user accounts.
- Knowledge and experience with JAMF for Mac administration, imaging, deployment.
Please be aware that this role is 4 office days and 1 WFH. Hours are 10:00 - 18:00.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.