Are you an experienced Facilities Manager that is super forward thinking, can work independently and has managed residential properties? This could be the role for you!
A Facilities Manager is required to oversee the day-to-day maintenance of a HNWI's residential property portfolio by coordinating external maintenance, cleaning and waste management contractors, as well as liaising with the internal security team. This will be a hands-on role and there will be requirements to carry out ad-hoc small repairs and maintenance jobs.
This role is based in London where the Residential Facilities Manager will operate on a hybrid basis and travel to the respective residential properties accordingly. This company proudly promotes work-life balance by offering hybrid working with the candidate scheduling the working week according to their workload and priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a well known individual and become an integral member of the team!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
Work closely on a HNWI's private residential portfolio
- Project management of renovation/construction works
- Set maintenance protocols for buildings to adopt and be managed individually
- Any ad hoc day to day maintenance as required
- To arrange and monitor cleaning and maintenance teams
- Working with Gardeners
- Arrange contractors, ensuring that all work is carried out to a high standard, safely and in line with organisational procedures
- Provide out of hours support as required
- Respond to immediate building requirements where clients are in occupation
Does the below sound like you?
- Multi skilled within property maintenance work-streams, including mechanical and electrical
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to demonstrate a hands-on and pro-active approach to the role
- Residential property experience
- Understanding of facilities within a home and respecting the space when the clients are home, but being fully reactive when required
- Keen understanding of quality, commercial thinking, time and costs
The ideal candidate will be a service-orientated Facilities Manager with a proven track record in managing a portfolio of residential buildings. Are you ready to combine your hands-on experience to deliver a best-in-class FM service to this portfolio and relish the opportunity to take on a new challenge?
This is a full-time, permanent role offering a great competitive salary depending on experience, the ability to work flexibly and the platform to make this role your own! If you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today! Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.