Are you looking to start an exciting career within Recruitment?
We're looking for a natural relationship-builder and strong communicator who is excited and ready to take their career to the next level.
Our clients are leading entertainment companies, social networking, global media brands, sport bodies, retailers and tech platforms with talent solutions that make a difference. Our People are bright, ambitious, committed, but supportive, very friendly, sociable and fun. We want to help you have an incredible career because everyone should be able to fulfil their potential.
Your time will be spent;
- Sourcing new candidates from job sites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Conducting the initial screening calls to identify candidates career aspirations
- Conduct full interviews to match candidates to appropriate roles
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with candidates through regular phone and email contact, predicting needs and availability
- Having a clear understanding of each new job requirement in order to deliver an accurate and compelling brief to potential candidates and to field candidate queries effectively and professionally.
- Being a Handle values ambassador - communicating our unique culture and values, to seek out individuals aligned to our values and gain candidate loyalty.
What's in it for you?
- Helping candidates achieve their goals
- Unlimited commission and bonuses
- Clear career progression
- Robust training
- Working in an environment where you can be your authentic self
- Become part of an experienced supportive team
Rewards at Handle?
- Free membership for HIIT workouts at Rowbots, the complete workouts for the body and mind
- Handle company trip away
- Monthly company meetings to unwind and toast our successes
- Unwind and enjoy monthly yoga sessions
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Quarterly team social outings
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.