Exciting new opportunity for immediately available Sales Coordinator with experience with TV Content Sales or Distribution. Working with a fantastic and highly successful team you will play a pivotal part in providing high level support to 2 Directors. Duties will include:
- Work closely with the Senior Rights Analyst to provide accurate programme availability reports from the Rights Management System.
- Carry out rights checks, cross checking and researching sales histories and tracking sales interest against internal affiliate channel deals.
- Manage client access to the Online Sales site.
- Support with client follow-ups. Providing clients with synopsis, broadcast and avail dates and screeners in order for them to make buying decisions.
- Draft deal memos under the supervision of the Executives and the local and NY legal team.
- Day-to-day management of output/volume deals - titles, accounting and tracking documents.
- Diary management and expense processing
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within TV Sales and be comfortable providing a high level of admin support in a fast paced and deadline driven environment. Experience working with Rights Management Systems and a keen for detail also essential. Immediate start!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.