Looking for a contract role for a qualified accountant with financial and management accounting duties? We may have the role for you!
An instantly recognisable international eCommerce business is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join them for a 12 month contract based out of their office in Central London.
Duties for the role will include:
* Ownership of the US accounting function incl. full-cycle month-end / year-end close
procedures, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
* Presentation of US financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
* Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger postings throughout the month
* Monthly variance analysis and financial reporting to the Group Management Accountant and
Financial Controller in accordance with group and local compliance
* Ownership and preparation of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations including Cash,
Prepayment, Accruals and Fixed Assets
* Support and assist the team with the year-end audit
This is the perfect role for a qualified accountant with good financial accounting skills to take that next step in their career at a very progressive business. US reporting experience and experience using NetSuite are desirable though not essential.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.