Senior Audience Campaign Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a creative, self-starting Senior Audience Campaign Manager to join the Digital team within an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, you will be responsible for providing support to media planners on audience strategy and best way to structure plans for campaigns.
- End to end campaign management across all publishers and platforms
- Use data provided though CRM to review how data is used across the business
- Reporting on digital marketing results and providing insight for key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed understanding of Google Marketing Platform tools
- Experience across all social advertising platforms
- A great understanding of digital media technologies
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Senior Audience Campaign Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.