Job Title: Senior Client Manager
Industry: Venues and Events
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client provides brighter thinking spaces for offsite meetings, training, workshops and events and is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Client Manager to work as part of a team across their four central London venues.
About the role:
As a Senior Client Manager, you will create new business opportunities for the company by identifying and developing prospective clients and developing existing relationships from a variety of sectors and industries - ultimately delivering commercial success.
You will have regular conversations with clients and your objective will be to help grow our account portfolio 1) in quality 2) by volume and 3) by value.
You will work closely with the rest of the client services team and other departments across our 4 locations to ensure our environment meets, and exceeds, client expectation.
This is a varied and intelligent role that requires you to establish strong relationships with the people around you: clients, prospects, your team and your managers. It requires an abundance of energy, resourcefulness, a love of dealing with people and a keen eye for detail. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to achieve set KPIs and revenue targets.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Proven experience of sustained account growth
- Strong customer focus for a client centric environment
- Driven for personal and professional learning and development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Previous experience using CRM software
We love people who never use the words "it's not my job". If this is you, come and work for one of the leading brands in venues and conferencing.
What we off:
- Free lunch - who said there's no such thing? Our food is designed to help our clients stay focused + more productive, so we'd be missing a trick if we didn't share it with our teams.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to travel loans + cycle to work scheme
- Excellent opportunities for progression and the advantage of working with great people in a unique environment
- An opportunity to engage with industry leaders and FSTE 100 businesses
- Access to internal and external training and career development
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.